Sunday, August 21, 2016

New Contributor for FilmInquiry.com

Hey Fans, Friends, and Fun-Killers!

I will now be a Regular Contributor with the online Film Magazine, FilmInqiry.com

The awesome and interesting news just continues to pile up around here. After starting this blog back in June, I have tried to remain very regular as far as the schedule I have kept. I wanted you to know that I was reliable with the MADNESS I was SPEWING. And that's the other thing, my madness in the form of rants and raves about not just making my movie, but movies in general has been consistent too.

As most of you who are friends on FB or followers on Twitter are all-too-aware, once something is written I push it in your face like there's no tomorrow, which in the form of persistence and tenacity is one more trait that editors find desirable, should they actually like your writing.

It turns out that those in charge at FilmInquiry.com enjoy my mad rants and raves, and I in turn, really enjoy their magazine. The look, feel, and most importantly the APPROACH really APPEAL to me. Instead of just one more EW knockoff out there barely grazing the surface of the movie-making world, these guys work to dig deep.

CLICK on any of the links in the story--OR JUST CLICK THIS PIC-- and you will be taken directly to this awesome site and film magazine!


Articles in the magazine examine everything from the process to the ethos and morality of what is put on the screen in modern and past cinema, as well as purely on theory of movie-making on a nearly infinite number of levels. I am very interested in continuing to explore and reveal the REAL PROCESS we are going through as we produce "The END of FUN".

My posts for them, over there, will continue this exact same process of discussing the mechanics along with the theory and influences that drive my decisions. However, now that I know I am reaching a wider and more focused audience, the posts I write for them will likewise be more focused, and probably meander less (OK, stop clapping-- I can hear that all the way over here in Clairemont!)...

I plan to write one very short and basic post to begin, and just introduce myself and catch people up with where we are currently. That will be followed by an in-depth interview with rising star Julia Rosette who plays "Jade Silver" in "The END of FUN".  After our first table read in early September, I will also interview multi-talented Tara Tosten, who plays "Kari K".

My goal is that everyone involved should benefit. FilmInquiry and their audience will benefit by meeting these amazing actors while still on their way up. The actors benefit by getting on the radar of this publication, along with their readers, and just increasing their exposure overall. "The END of FUN", and I as its creator, benefit on all those same levels.

Our deal is that I must publish TWO of my posts, minimum, per month (more if I like-- and I usually write 2-3 per WEEK here! lol) through them FIRST. Following that, I can post back here as well, and of course link back to them there. And then I will be shoving even MORE in your faces on Social Media, as I spread the word for ME, TEOF, and FilmInquiry.com!

By the way-- just a little tease.... Keep checking back here for AN ALL NEW LOOK and FEEL VERY SOON!!!

P.S. DON'T FORGET: Our fundraising is underway NOW! Please visit www.KaraokeNoir.com right now and pledge just a small donation! GRAB ONE of our EARLY BIRD SPECIALS!!! The Girls' Tanks look awesome!

#TEOF #FilmInquiry #KaraokeNoir

No comments:

Post a Comment