Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The WHOLE UNofficial Soundtrack for "The END of FUN"!

Hello fun-killing beauties!

Just as my way of planting the initial seeds while there was really no one there yet, I posted a song per day at the facebook page (check it out here or click the pic below! https://www.facebook.com/The-END-of-FUN-605052902991983/) and will end tomorrow when I post "Cheer Up, London!" by Slaves.

But the intention the whole time was to dedicate one of these early "pre-production posts" to teasing you with a complete rundown, INCLUDING the YouTube Videos, for the entire UN (VERY UN)-Official Soundtrack. #TEOFSoundtrack



Everything except the songs by Cloud Nothings, Afroman, Gorillaz, and Slaves is actually sung as karaoke by a character in the movie. There may be a few other songs, and one or two of these may end up CUT in the long run. This is just an early version based upon the script as written in first-draft form!

If any changes occur AFTER production actually starts, I will post a cumulative post addressing that too.

Please check out the list and let us know your thoughts and/or questions (I will answer as much as I can without really SPOILING any of the big moments!)

Song #1
"867-5309" by Tommy Tutone ("LIKE" the FB page above and you can see me singing a "test version" of the song with changes in the lyrics specifically for the movie!)




Song #2 "Fall In" by Cloud Nothings

 Song #3
"Take Me to Church" by Hozier


Song #4 "Sex (I'm a)" by Berlin


Song #5 "Because I Got High" by Afroman


Song #6 "Clint Eastwood" by Gorillaz


Song #7 "Stray Cat Strut" by The Stray Cats


Song #8 "Suspicious Minds" by Elvis Presley


Song #9 "All I Wanna Do" by Sheryl Crow


Song #10 "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor


Song #11 "Cheer Up, London!" by Slaves


BONUS: Wild Love Rebellion "Void" (This was my band in the early and mid 90's-- THIS was the only thing close to a mellow song that we ever recorded-- GUESS WHAT??? LONG STORY!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment